Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so me an Harley had anutha Weekend away


yup i got drunk again met up with a few more friends , Shane said
"hey start it up lets hear wot it sounds like"



so i did and Harley must've had a long night aswell or summit coz it fired up but sounded lazy as fuck and i loved the sound it was making

hmmmmmm got home Sunday Afternoon got the video camera out and fired the bike up would the fucker sound the same nope , fucked about with the idle screw i'd get it to go lazy walk away to start the camera and the fucker would wait till i just about pressed the button on the vid cam an go back too sleep..fukker !!!

so eventually after a few attempts and being my diplomatic self and not cursin the bike (too much or too loudly in case it heard me) i got that lazy offbeat sound i heard at the rally on tape

god that noise makes all the hairs on my neck stand up its amazing

somehow i reckon Harley was idling at roughly 280-300 rpm you can just about count 4 beats a second

and before you ask nope i'm not stupid enuf to let the engine idle like all the time

i still wake up each morning with the biggest smile as i catch a eyefull of Harley right across from me in the room

i'm guessing this is what true love is all about lol

oh yeah here's one of the Tee-shirts i got sent by Rat an mq01 a while back been out to 3 different events an wore one of the 3 each time , i guess i'll need some more tee-shirts to choose from soon , no that ain't a subtle hint for more shirts to be sent lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOZDSEMhY0

3 comments:

FLHX_Dave said...

Nice ass dude! mwhahahahahaha!, just fuckin' around.

Ok, most people would have looked at that video and been like, "WTF is this shit."

I sat through the whole thing...twice even. Damn that sounds good...even on the cheap mic. It sounded so sweet I think it was rockin' me to sleep. Man, I love that bike.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Sounds great. It's soothing, like listening to waves crash.

ratone said...

Need more shirts damn just speak up Bro..You know my friend to keep that bike pimped out I would be happy to keep you in rags..LOL..Love the thump..Before the Tangerine rides again I will shoot some tape of those S&S 622's loping along..