Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rep. Joe Wilson, Rat's man of the week,,,let's ride..



Rep. Joe Wilson Has shown the Rat man there is one honest political figure left..You know there is time to call a spade a spade..Keep up the good work Joe..We get labeled racists for not falling in behind the commie scheme to end America as we know it...It has nothing to do with color and everything to do with being an American and loving our freedom..That's right Guns, choices and the right to express yourself..Thanks again Joe...



Who ordered the rain in the bay area..Left Sonora at 3am Saturday heading to Walnut Creek..Got the 02' almost right it's going to Mondo for new paint in the morning..Pics when it is Ratted out..Back to the story..

Pulled into the TA Truck stop in Santa Nella at around 5:30am meet TS and his soon to be trade bait sporty for some coffee as the sprinkes and lighting bounced around us..Walking through the place I had a strange thing happen..this raggedy dude walks by and says excuse me..as I pass him he say's and fuck you very much too..It took me a second to figure it out and as I turned to eyeball the dude he is working his next victim..I had to laugh..The place serves up a damn good buffet if your passing through..

Couple of hours of rain and lighting then a damn fine ride into Walnut Creek..TS is aboard a new Street Glide and we spent the day putting around the area visiting some bro's in Oakland and Martinez..a night in Pittsburg and a day of riding back to the valley..

Thanks TS..I could do a road glide..rock on bro..

Rat

2 comments:

FLHX_Dave said...

Well, I'm one of those folks who thinks that if you are blaming a certain race for some problem that exists you are a complete moron and a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

Blame the man, not the race. I also can't stand the reverse...having some sap get all bent out of shape because you state things just the way they are and the pull the racism card. Screw that too.

Sounds like you had a good ride. I have been experimenting with different rear shocks on my glide. I'm thinking I'm gonna dump the air shocks.

I wish I was there riding the lightening. Some of my favorite rides have been doing just that.

FLHX_Dave said...

Oh yeah. Agree with your views on the Joe