Saturday, April 11, 2009

Been riding Hogs since I was three..what's your claim to fame..


I started riding Hogs young, by the time I was four it was in my blood..By five I was a known rouge street fighter..My first Hog was a hardhead..Ran on slop and gave off an odor that was unforgettable. It was useless while suckling piglets and the bars were small and looked like ears..It made oinking sounds when in distress or happy..the exhaust was bad, lots of methane gas..So what I learned in those young and careless days has stayed with to this day..If it ain't a Hog it just don't cut the bacon..Happy Easter all..

4 comments:

mq01 said...

too funny!!! did you have trouble getting 'em in gear too? how cute that pic is...is it really you? ...lol... happy easter!!!

Unknown said...

Yes Sunshine it's me..I figured you would notice the Harley boots..It is pretty amazing to see how I have aged so gracefully...Getting Old Sal in gear was about the same as trying to keep the Shovel from popping out of first on a cold day..they could both be a real pain in the ass..What I do like is the seat on the Shovel doesn't have half that course hair Old Sal had..

mq01 said...

i couldnt make out the boots. but you havent aged a bit..still have sparkly eyes :)

Unknown said...

I have aged a little just have not grown up much..LOL.. Speaking of sparkly eyes!!!