Friday, April 30, 2010

Scratch'n flea's

What a long strange trip it has been..Ever wonder where the years go..Been up and down, good and bad..Did what I have had to do to survive..someplace I got comfortable and enjoyed it then sat back and watched it slip away..life go figure..or don't it must be easier that way..

Sort of hit the not going anyplace a while back..Blame the economy, hell it's worked for thousands..Blame the weather, the dogs the grass growing to fast..hey it was but only under my feet..Riding just hasn't reached out..Not like it always has..Bought a new ride..it broke..long story that should be told someday..Started a new business..it dragged..unit recently..Blame..it has been easy..Lot's of things came together that I either watched fall apart or played a role in..

Stayed busy..did a ton of menial work in the field to avoid doing the work needed to be done to make the real work, work..Strange how your mind can overlook the real issues and work it's way into the stuff that's easy..Well one day the real stuff started working..now I had to catch up...So life is a learning experience and I started something I knew just enough to get my self in trouble with..Well I am now an expert in a field I knew little about..and when being an expert doesn't work I just baffle them with bullshit..so all things work wise have come together..Maybe the ride will follow suit...and someday maybe life will follow..lol...Got some gears to grind..later.. 

3 comments:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Hmm, Sounds like poetry. Sounds like metaphors. Got some gears to grind.

Learning to Golf said...

I'm hearing the soft tap, tap, taptaptap, tap of bongo drums and nodding my head in agreement. Life can be a Bitch, but she sure beats the alternative.

Thanks for sharing these thoughts!!

Willy D said...

So now you’re a expert. Doesn’t matter how you get there as long as you do, while enjoying the ride.

New bike broke?