Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Turmoil...

The term turmoil had never come to mind..but once it was brought up it's now a part of daily life..an explanation for how things are..hell used right it could be a cover all excuse..I was going to do that but my turmoil got in the way...

Damn near fifty years I had never pinned it down..it was like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..now I understand..Does that mean it is time to fix it or to stop it??? I really doubt it..Life is full of it and when I don't have it I manufacture it or so it seems..It's like business today sucks..economy is a good thing to blame..blames good..What I find is I have been working harder to do better and make less..and turmoil..whether it is internal or external I am always striving for more..Just keep piling on..more the better..

People around you can be sucked into your turmoil..Never really want to share my turmoil it is sort of a personal thing..but it gets away at times..Like a run away train..Try to get away from my turmoil at times but it follows me..like an evil leprechaun or something along those lines..I guess it can be hard to ignore when it is swirling around me but I really never noticed it until it was pointed out..Now I can see it..almost like a biblical revaluation or something..But up to the point that there's a 12 step program for it I just have to keep it close..hell I guess I must enjoy it some or I would have got rid of it long ago..

So after a week of running from it,,riding from it I walked headfirst back into to it..Hell it followed me..couldn't lose it..the old saying there is no such thing as a bad ride..well someday I might tell you a story..LOL.. 

2 comments:

FLHX_Dave said...

Hell, I almost know where you are coming from here!

If things are running smooth in my life, it's like there is something wrong.

Bad ride? yeah, it does exist unfortunately...but I haven't experienced it yet. I cherish even the worst of my rides. They all taught me something.

Willy D said...

‘Working harder to do better and make less’. And the turmoil with that is why the hell do we do it?