Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coming Down..



Coming down off the mountain is alway's a time to think..dangerous I know.. Burgers at my favorite joint are still greasy and half cooked, just the way I like them..The local bands are normally really bad..but who cares..Bikers are now the minority at the place..leather wearing honda drivers have taken over the top spot..life goes on..

Gadgets,,do they make our lives better or are they just another of lives little addictions???? Has any of you ever stopped in the middle of a ride and checked your cell phone for no real reason other than your hooked on it like crack??..I'm guilty..Woke up in the middle of the night and logged on the computer and checked you email..damn..just cause you had to know???..

Is there a 12 step program to help end this addiction..do we really need a GPS to get to the other side of town..What did we do before all these help full devices were chained to our minds..were we all dead ass lost with no one to talk to, text or email???

Well it all something to think about..I got to go..the scheduler on my Blackberry just told me so..and brought up a map of where I should be after checking my email..and programing my dvr...Have a great day...

Rat 

3 comments:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Addiction, What Addiction? Oh, wait, Sorry, I should be working, not reading and commenting on blogs.

Learning to Golf said...

Just went away for three days without the computer. First time in about three years to do that and I never even missed it until I got home and had 58 messages. None that were life shattering.

Addiction? Yea, and I've become just another sheep in the heard that thinks it is necessary.

Unknown said...

Damn how did we live without them..scary to think about;;;LOL