Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mountain House,,last nights ride..

Went to the Mountain House last night with a buddy to see his sons band play for the first time..It's a nice ride up the hill about 25 miles from my house..Did I say straight up the hill..you climb about 3500 feet most of it one lane, it takes a bit and coming down it was cold enough to have some ice on the road..

So crazy T had told me the band was not real good yet but we did the support thing..I can tell that the T has never lied and this time was right on too.. We suffered through the death of some good old classic rock and around ten decided to roll..We walk out the door and T looks over and says..they were load..I say..yup..he say's other than that they suck..I say..yup..and we rode..

3 comments:

mq01 said...

i can imagine that icey ride home with ears hurting after the band played, LOL...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good thing is riding a Harley..cold knows better than to get to you..