Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's started,,what color are you looking for..

 


A few years ago in a land far away I was sitting back with a bro..we had spent a day wrenching on his scoot..Paint colors came up and being in a wonder state of mind things got a bit strange..Could have had something to do with self induced chemical imbalance..By the time all was said and done we had decided the Candy Anti- Freeze green would be super freak..well today I go in search of the holy grail of paint..and some flat black for the flame job..
As I scarp and clean, take apart and check I find the years have been tough on the old girl..Nothing major she just needs to loving..Trying to figure out what oil leaks to leave and what one should stay..she has leaked since day one..Me and my compadre were talking about it yesterday..It leaked within 20 minutes of leaving the showroom floor..they must of had a crew running around and pick up the oil soaked cardboard when I pulled in the parking lot..Why fix perfection right..then when I does leak I can claim it was planned..
So I am hoping this is the story for the rest of the year..ride on friends...
Rat

1 comment:

FLHX_Dave said...

Fix 'em all! The real reason for me fixing my leaks is that if I don't the popo gives me shit about parking on the sidewalk...as long as she don't leak...well, all is good and they leave me alone.

Perfection is in the eye of the beholder...of course if you fix the leaks then you will have to do oil changes...that sorta sucks.